Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Poor Guy......

Foreword:
I am, as you probably realized collecting things on Tinder to post here.  Most of which hasn't yielded any grand stories as of yet, but I thought that people might enjoy this little conversation I had with someone the other night.  -S

Meat & Potatoes:









**Crickets***

Reflection:
I'll be honest, it's not like I haven't ever hooked up with a random stranger before.  However, I feel like guys who just go all in like that are ballsy and from what I've been told actually yield results.  Especially when dealing with a hook up site like Tinder.  I don't open generally with anything stupid like "Hey" and I feel like that's an accurate representation of me in general.  You'll see soon some of the best opening one liners I've come up with.  Most of which, of course getting no response at all.  The funny thing about this site is that you have to like someone first before they'll get thrown into your match ups at the front.  So if we both liked each other, why aren't you responding?  A very popular strategy in these kinds of things is to just always swipe to the right (showing interest) and then go back through later, not having read what they have to say and basing it entirely off of the main photo.  Even I sometimes just do the first photo instant decision, so I get it.  I am anymore, just as usual amusing myself so I send almost everyone a message if we match.  I feel like that's just polite.  Even if they say off the wall things confusing the poor person at the other end of this fiasco.  I am still gathering data, so we will see what results I yield.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment