Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bringing A Knife To A Gun Fight

Foreword:  

Being a female, you get a LOT of messages from creepy men.  I naturally address that issue in my profile since I’m a no-nonsense kind of girl.  I also don’t list that I’m looking for casual sex, but yet...these men, they just don’t care.  It’s all about the numbers.  The more messages you send, the higher the probability that you’ll get a response.  Also, lets be honest ladies, if we’re looking for sex, you just have to tell an eligible (hell sometimes they don’t even need to be eligible) and acceptable by YOUR standards man that you want to have sex with them.  Many not very good looking women manage to get laid this way because we hold the answer to the ultimate question.  What’s the ultimate question you ask?  Why, whether or not the man is going to get laid of course.  Once you get that tidbit out of the way, you would be surprised by the quality of woman your average man is willing to fuck.  However, I digress.  This entry is about my good friend I’m calling Sparky.  I’ve decided that a screenshot of our conversation best sums everything up.  Enjoy! - S

Meat & Potatoes:




No comments:

Post a Comment