Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Feel The Burn

I want to first and foremost wish everyone a Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.  I am going to stick some funny holiday themed photos at the bottom here, as I did for Thanksgiving.  This may become a tradition...maybe. :-)

Foreword:
I don't know how much you know about sexuality and what people find attractive, the reasons behind it etc.  However, I have found with a lot of people who swing both ways, that they are very specific in what draws them to another person.  For example, some people are completely personality based, only like a certain hair color, or even a specific nationality.  I occasionally find myself talking to bisexual men because, well...who am I to cast stones for being attracted to both?  In any case, this is a story about a guy who really wanted me to send him a photo of me mostly naked and why. - S

Meat & Potatoes:
After chatting for a while on <insert generic dating website here> I finally let this Bi guy (We will call him Pinky, because every photo he ever sent me/had in his profile was of him in some kind of pink article of clothing.) have my phone number and we started texting.  For me, this was a big deal because it was back when I first started online dating.  I was much more conservative and less likely to give out my number or even hang out with people in person.  So when Pinky was finally allowed to text me, I was more than a bit curious to see what would happen. Of course, he took no time in asking me to give him a naughty photo of him.

Pinky:  I'm very picky when it comes to women.  I like dark hair, and dark eyes and they have to be very petite.  I can't tell from your photos so send me one.
Me:  Ok, sure *sends him of me full body completely clothed*
Pinky:  Cute!  But, I meant something more revealing.
Me:  Revealing how?  Like, undressed?
Pinky:  I'll just show you.
Me:  Oh, you're just in your underwear (Specifically, pink jockey shorts with blue stripes)
Pinky:  Yeah, so you've seen me now, show me you.
Me:  I don't know, I've never sent dirty photos of myself before.  Let me see if I can get a good one...ok, sent.
Pinky:  It's just of your butt from behind, and your boobs separately.  I want to see the whole thing, and your face.
Me:  Yeah, that's not going to happen.  Sorry, you can just meet me in person sometime and see.  Although, I am not getting naked.  You can see my figure just fine through my clothes.
Pinky:  I don't want to waste your time or mine, so I don't want to meet you unless you show me and I like what I see.
Me:  Well then, lets not waste each other's time at all because that's not going to happen.

Pinky and I still exchanged a few comments/texts after that but we never met up.  Months later, I got a random text from him and had to remember who he was.

Pinky:  Well, I definitely think that I got an STD again.  It burns like a mother when I pee and I have this gross discharge the same color.  This is like the 3rd or 4th time, I think it's one of my regular fuck buddies.
Me:  Uhm, you have the wrong number.
Pinky:  Oh, sorry, wrong person.

Reflection:
I do believe that I dodged a bullet on that one.  Who regularly catches STD's?  Also, it was really annoying that he wanted to jump straight into the dirty photos section of our 'relationship'.  Later on, after I had been online dating a while I discovered that asking for naughty photos within the same hour of talking online and getting a phone number is perfectly normal.  Granted, I don't send naughty photos that fast but you would be surprised at how quickly men are willing to send dirty photos of themselves in hopes of getting one in return.  I've also discovered that guys are way more likely to put their face in a naughty photo because either they don't care or want the woman to know that it's actually them.  This is all theory of course.  Then there are those who don't send naughty photos at all, and I respect them for that.  Sending dirty photos is probably something that should only be done when you are in a committed relationship with someone and they are less likely to put up fliers all around town.  Either way, not giving in to this guy's demands not only saved me from potential rejection but also potential doctor bills.  Cheers to saving money at the very least.

Speaking of "cheer" I shall now put those aforementioned funny photos.  Happy Holidays!







No comments:

Post a Comment