Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Randomly Sweet Articles From Creepy Men

Foreword:
Some of the men/women who message me have the nicest messages.  They compliment me, say sweet and/or funny things.  Comment in ways that let me know that they actually read my profile.  Of course when anyone sees such lovely words (grammatical errors overlooked) they get excited to read their profile and check out their photos.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who have horribly creepy photos on their page.  That always makes me sad, but I figure that I can’t make fun of everyone all the time, so I’m going for the collective “Awwww!!” this week.  Also, perhaps the men reading this post will get a few ideas on how to properly message a woman.  Enjoy! -S

1-  Hi S. I would like to say that you truly are very gorgeous in your pics. U are so gorgeous that there is not even a word that could even come close to telling how gorgeous u truly are. I cant believe a gorgeous woman like you is single cuz u are so beautiful that u could have any guy in the world. I would really like to get know u. And see were things will go. If you are interested you are more then welcome to message me back

2-  Well hello, I just came your profile and was kinda surprised to see a very attractive women with intellect and sarcasm lol. Ill admit 87% match isn't a bad thing as well, so I decided to send you a message. I promise I don't own stock in chloroform lol, but I do own a few shares in Whole Foods. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Carl, how's your day going?

3- I think yours is the most interesting profile I have ever read! Just thought I'd let you know. If any of this means anything to you, I think <Generic City Where I live> is awesome (I have a good friend there), I am a photographic connoisseur of drag, I have NO rhythm and therefore consider it harmful to my health to even attempt to dance, isn't being honest to a fault so much fun sometimes?, and I live my life like an open book as well. It's a sign that you love your life and who you are :)

4- Hello how are you doin you are just so very very beautiful and I would love the chance to get to know you I have a big heart and a great sense of humor
5- You look amazing! Hello, my name is Ed. I am 39, 5'10", stocky with brown hair and eyes. I love movies, music, sports and reading; really up for anything with the right person. Looking to date the right woman and see what develops. I would love to get to know you. What do you think? Hope to hear from you.

6- Hello. I think you should talk to me because.
- I am likewise awesome
- I'm not looking for a 3rd , or a second for that matter. I did find a unicorn once at the end of a rainbow once, but he wouldn't shut the fuck up
- Anybody who sets up a joke just for a pinky and the brain reference can't be half bad, and quite honestly I have to hear it
-I have not been to a lot of concerts , but I've been to 1.5 awesome ones, and that should count for something.
- I need more humor, and my cats have terrible delivery.

7- Hi S, you have a sweet smile. Let's chat sometime

8- You're gorgeous. May I have the pleasure of getting to know you better?

9 - First of all, you are distressingly gorgeous...There’s a post dedicated to this guy and you can read the full blog here.

Reflection:

After months and months of time on dating websites, it’s interesting to know that people who actually read your profile are out there somewhere.  It’s easy to forget sometimes when you’re constantly plagued by crazy people, but that’s a risk you have to be willing to take when you date in any format, I guess lol

No comments:

Post a Comment