Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Daddy Drama


Foreword:  
One thing that I bitch about a lot is people who didn’t even bother to read your profile, let alone the 300 + questions you may have answered.  Especially the general stats right there on the page.  However, usually I just don’t respond to people who are clearly idiots.  Like this one guy who said for his ‘Typical Friday Night’ that he is “Setting wif my friends”.  I’m pretty sure that he’s not only a world class linguist, but also a volleyball setter.  Am I off the mark here? O:)  Anyway, usually I’m not invested enough to respond to people, but for some reason this idiot struck a nerve.  So I guess you’ll have to just see what I’m talking about. -S


Meat & Potatoes:
Creepy Daddy (CD): hello princess *Three minutes after I look at his profile and decide in 10 seconds that I am not responding he says -->*  Not interested?


Me:  I’m going to have to go with no since you didn’t bother to read the part of my profile that says I’m not interested in anyone who had kids.  Thanks though.  Best of luck to you.


CD:  Y u not like kids (I shit you not, this is exactly how he responded)


Me:  
1-  They have another parent to deal with whenever you date someone with children
2-  They’re time consuming
3-  They’re expensive
4-  I don’t want any right now and someone with kids means if it works out you’ll have to deal with them.  Hence, not wanting kids
5-  If they’re a bad parent you hate them and you can’t correct the kid’s bad behavior without causing drama.
6-  What does it matter?  I already said no thanks.


Also, I don’t date people who can’t even bother to put proper grammar, punctuation, full words and real sentences in their messages.  Again, I say no thanks.  I’m not the girl for you.  Best of luck.


CD:  That’s awful (Note the changed grammar etc lol)


Me:  I agree, your profile and messages are awful (This is where I blocked him, more so for his protection rather than mine...probably...)


Reflection:
So, looking back I may have been a bit harsh on the poor guy.  However, everything I said was true.  Why he felt the need to pester me about it and not just take his interest elsewhere is beyond me.  If nothing else than dealing with Mr. Defensive has taught me, it’s that if someone seems firm on a view about whatever you shouldn’t ignore it.  Well, I guess it was my turn to pass along the message.  I hope you learned from this experience Creepy Daddy.  Probably not though. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment