Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Foreword:
I get that some people are not as educated as others.  We all come from different backgrounds, opportunities and interests.  However, I just don't understand how people could not at the very least Google something when it applies to them to even do a little research.  Especially, when it comes to your health.  That being said, today's entry is another guest spot from B, who had a previous run in with "Whizdummy".  Her entry today is short, but oh so baffling just the same.  She was talking to his, not very bright guy on <insert generic free dating site here> and he was really annoying, so for funsies she told him that she has herpes to see how he would react.  Let's just get right down to it, shall we?  My responses and thoughts as usual in red.  - S

Meat & Potatoes:
Herp-a-derp:  What?  How did you get that?  (..........You're joking....right?)
B:  You know, those chain letters that used to go around on AOL back in like 1997?  Yeah, I didn't forward it on, and that's why my bad luck got me.  I totally should of sent it to 7 of my closest friends and I wouldn't be in this predicament.  (HAHAHA, I never do that and my life is just fine....unless....your bad luck can roll over into crazy people messaging you on dating sites....................oh.........my.......gaaawwwdd....*mind blown)
Herp-a-derp:  WOW!  Those things work?  Crazy.  So, like, how long have you had it.  Why haven't you gone tot he doctor to get the cure?  ( 0.0.......He's still joking and playing along....right?....right?)
B:  Well, there is no "cure" and it's been almost 5 years.
Herp-a-derp:  Umm, yes there is.  Haven't you heard of Abreva and Valtrex?  I see those commercials.  Duh!  How could you have it for five years and not know?  I dated a girl that had it and gave me an outbreak and I took Valtrex and BAM!  My herpes is gone.  (He HAS to be trolling her)
B:  Yeah, those just get rid of the actual visible outbreak, it doesn't cure the virus that is inside of you.  It's kind of a lifelong thing.  If you had an outbreak before, I hate to tell you, but you have herpes.  You should probably research it or talk to a doctor since you don't appear to know too much about it.
Herp-a-derp:  NO!  I'm cured.  I don't have it anymore.
B:  Um, ok.  But you do.

Reflection:
o.O.......................*raises finger to say something but puts it back down* ....................O.o...................WTF?!?!  I know what you're thinking.  "But, S....he was CLEARLY trolling her."  I asked B about it, and the answer to that is no, he was not.  He.  Was.  Dead.  Serious.  I still can't believe it myself.  Why yes my friends, that jerk is out there spreading ST D's around because he is too stupid to actually be concerned about his health.  Remember when you were in health class in high school, and they showed you how to put a condom on a banana.  Everyone giggled and threw the wrappers at each other.  Then they showed you why you shouldn't use oil with a condom.  Then....they show you the pictures.  The mind ruining, stuff that nightmares are made of.  When I saw those the first thing that went through my mind, other than "EEEEWWWWWWWWW" was "Who lets it get that bad before seeing a doctor?!".  Well ladies and gentlemen, I have my answer.  This guy.  I'm sure he's like got James Bond levels of ST D's on his junk.  *shudder*  I must go shower now and cleanse myself.  See ya'll next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment