Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Foreword:
If you've ever been on a dating site for an extended period of time, or like me have been off and on over a long period of time, you'll notice that there are some people who are constants.  Often times I've discovered that they have some kind of fetish or situation that they don't disclose in their profile.  There are a few of those characters that will make an appearance on here, (The ones who wanted to be Brother Husbands already did) and today we are going to discuss Jerry.  I don't want to spoil it for you, so I"ll just dive right in. Warning, graphic content and really fucked up shit below.  You have been warned.  Also, this is NOT an April Fool's Day joke.  This is totally serious and really happened.  - S

Meat & Potatoes:
I am not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I give the occasional Bi guy a chance.  I don't throw stones for being like myself and if they're not super effeminate then I can find them attractive.  It's a personal thing, I apparently am attracted to men who are firmly rooted in the male gender role stereotypes (not like the Brawny Man or anything like that, just not super girly) and women who are at the very least on par with a Lipstick Lesbian.  Sorry, but that's the way I am.  I've given people chances who don't follow that and I just didn't feel the attraction, so ehhh....what you gonna do?  Some people don't like blondes, so really....this isn't that odd :-D

I got a message one day on <Insert Free Dating Site Name Here> and it was from a guy we shall call, Jerry.   He was adorably cute, dark hair...light blue eyes, and also Bi.  We started talking, and he wasn't particularly interesting or funny, but I still enjoyed talking to him.  Eventually he made the comment that he has a sister who is also Bi, that they have the same type, and that he would have to hide me from her.  I thought that was cute and funny, and my siblings and I do not have the same type AT ALL.  So I'm always curious about how that works.  Especially since I've seen Lifetime movies where this situation can tear a family apart (Shut up, you've seen it too....don't deny it!).  I tell him I'm flattered and we continue talking.  He then reveals to me that they've sometimes dated the same person at some point and that she has a tendency to steal girls from him because she's hotter.  I told him that I"m not like that, so not to worry and that if I'm into him I am into him, not his sister.  He said that he really didn't mind, but that it's happened so frequently that he's just resigned himself to it.  Hence why he started keeping them away from her.  That's where the conversation ended in regards to that, so we kept talking and planned to meet for dinner one night.

He was a workaholic and got stuck at work, thus cancelling on me.  Then he dropped off the face of the earth for no apparent reason.  I wrote it off, no big deal, and went on with my life.  Months later, he reappears under another screenname apologized for disappearing and said that work got so crazy that he just didn't have time to do anything except eat/sleep/work for months on end.  I was like, yeah whatever.....ok.....so we resumed interaction.  He eventually brings up again that I am soo hot and that he knows his sister would try to steal me.  I was like, yeah you told me that before.  This time he sends me a photo of his sister.  To be honest, she was way hotter than him, but again I said that I was talking to him and not her and that I'm not that kind of person.  He again stated that it was fine if I did.  He then went on to tell me that he's sometimes continued to date a girl after his sister stole her.  I was like.......WOAAAH, that's an elaboration that didn't happen last time.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I've dated the same person as someone else I know had dated at some point in time, but not someone one of my SIBLINGS dated.  I was like...well, now I just HAVE TO know more about how far things went.  So I asked him if they ever shared a girl at the same time.  He said yes, just once, it was a bit weird but the girl they were sharing was in the middle and that he and his sister never touched each other at any point at all.

This....is the point where I had to go scrape the bits of my mind off of the walls and try to shove it back into my head.  I hadn't meant, as in like a threesome....I had meant, dated at the same time.  Not FUCKED at the same time, seeing each other naked.....god.....oh god....*shudder.  Excuse me, I need to go shower because I feel dirty right now.  Mind you, I've had a threesome before, but come on....this is some Jerry Springer shit.  Seriously.

Eventually, I managed to superglue my bits of brain back together and well, I had to ask some questions.  Curiosity just wouldn't let me do anything else.  I asked if they were, adopted siblings, half siblings....he said full siblings, lived a normal childhood growing up together, they're close in age (within 2 or 3 years).  I was like.......well, there goes any shot of this being not super incesty (that's not even a word and I don't care) weird.  At this point I knew from experience that once the bombs start to drop of this nature, there usually  are others.  So I tried to get him to tell me if there was anything else I should know.  He said there wasn't, and things followed the same pattern.  Let's meet, he disappears etc etc  I was pretty much expecting it this time, but I was curious to see what he was like in person.  If he was creepy, would show up with his sister...and other things that would make for an amusing time for a deranged person like myself.

He disappears again, time passes and lo and behold I get a message just like last time.  "Hey, I know I disappeared but my best friend died and I took it really bad so I fell off the face of the earth.  I'm so, so sorry and you are so great I just had to at least explain myself.  I understand if you don't even want to talk to me ever again."  Me being a sucker and still have kind of a soul....felt some sympathy for the poor guy and said all the appropriate things you say when someone deals with a devastating loss like that.  Really, I was just waiting to see what new bomb he had to drop....if there even was one.  If nothing else happened, he was entertaining to talk to for a short period of time and was very complimentary.  I do believe this is what you call a WIN-WIN situation, especially since he would send me photos of his really great body and didn't expect anything in return from me.  Funny how that works sometimes.  Anyway....eventually we get on the subject of his sister.  All the same stuff is discussed, and then, eventually the big bomb drops.  "Well, one time we shared a girl and it got super weird."  I of course asked if they shared a girl more than once, and he said yes....but the most recent time his sister was going down on the girl....and his sister grabbed his dick and put it in her.  No....you didn't read that wrong.  He was just hanging out, behind his sister, already assumed in the position, and his sister grabbed his junk and stuck him in her.  AND HE KEPT ON GOING.

Jerry also told me that he and his sister talked about it afterward and they said that they got lost in the moment and it was too weird and they wouldn't do THAT again.  Specifically the sexual contact between the two of them.  NOT....THE THREESOME STUFF.  Which leads me to believe that they're going to do it again.  Meaning of course, that he was looking for me to take part in it.  They were both really hot, but no one is hot enough to be able to make that happen with me.  Jesus Christ Almighty.  Hell Fucking NO.

This was just too much....even for Jerry Springer.  Ok, well maybe not, but yeesh.  It was too much for me.  I told him that I was NOT interested in him anymore and peaced the fuck out of this situation.  He tried messaging me again a long while later, and remembered me but couldn't remember how much he had told me.  I reiterated what he told me and he just wanted to talk about all of his naughty activities with his sister.....again...IN DETAIL.  Even when I told him that he told me all this already, he kept going!  Even when I said that I didn't want to hear any more, he kept going.  I was like, nope nope nope, nope nope, nope nope nope....fuck this.  No thanks.  Go away. BLOCKED.  If I could have blocked him 20 more times, I would have.  Just to make him go away for good.

Reflection:
This is by far is one of the most shocking things I ever encountered while on a dating site.  There is another story that I'm saving for the blog's one year anniversary that is much funnier but equally as shocking.  However, I won't give any of that away because I don't want to spoil the surprise :-)  My curiosity gets the best of me and now I can't get this story out of my brain.  People swear that it can't be true.  However, I saved the chats.  How could I not?!  It's just too much.  Too much.  I sincerely hope that he was fucking with me, but based on the conversations we had and the way he talked about things it was very clear he was not trolling me.  Another thing was also very clear.  He is in love with his sister and was trying to make it happen again.  I just have this feeling that he has perhaps a fetish or a fantasy thing going on...I don't know, I'm not a psychologist but it's clear what he was trying to make everything happen.  They clearly have a lot of issues.  Things kept progressing and progressing....at some point I'm sure that they will or have already had sex just the two of them.  Unless, they stopped and got help.  I really do hope they did.  However, I seriously doubt it.

Other things that baffled me:
After the first time they shared a girl, they decided to try it again AT LEAST ONCE.
He was aroused by watching his sister eat out another girl.
How and why did things progress the way they did?
Did he lie before or did all this happen while he was MIA?
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE FREAK OUT WHEN SHE GRABBED HIS JUNK?!

Silly me, being completely shocked at all of the things that were going on here.  Not only were they consenting adults, but they were in their late 20's...and how in the HELL was the girl they were not related to them (I assume innocently) ok with all of this happening?!  I was weirded out by all of this when he said that they had dated the same people and his sister steals his girlfriends.  ?!?!?!?!.........................?????????????????..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!????????..........*sigh

And now you know the worst encounter I ever had via a dating site.  You would think that this deterred me from them forever, but it would be like blaming fire for someone burning down their house due to falling asleep with candles lit.  It just wouldn't be fair.  In my defense, I feel like I'm much better at weeding out the super crazy people.  Or maybe I just haven't encountered someone worse than this.  Quite frankly, I don't think that I could handle anything worse.

Next week's entry will be funny, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment